Thursday, May 31, 2007

(Above) The crowd had alot of glow sticks so the effect in the dark was really kewl. (below) the whole crowd, (all 16 thousand) were doing the wave, I tried to capture it a bit.. hmm?

I believe that one is Skillit. they were pretty kewl. because of the feed back though, they were really good with earplugs. much better. This band is called the Afters, they were one of the many bands playing while all the other activities were going on. other bands playing at that time were, Hawk Nelson, The Parachute band, Leeland, Lincoln Brewster, Amanda Falk, Barlow Girl ect. Carly loooved getting her pic taken with these guys. (you cant tell can you)
This one is of Carla, Emily and moi, getting goofy for the camera. I was trying different colors, n stuff.. turned out ok I guess. anyway there you ppl go. YC was awesome. I loved every moment. God really spoke to me. If we go again im sooo going again . good times. good times.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's so cool. The Rexal Place is HUGE!!! What band did you enjoy the best? I'm glad you had a great time.