Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yes you heard me right, I am leaving tomorrow, and will be going for the weekend, to a youth conference, origanally called YC. hehe.
There will be bands, speackers, prob some exctreime sports, whatever else, I dont know, never been to one of these things bfr. But Iam sooo excited.
please pray we all get there safely, that no one gets hurt, or goes crazy, whatever, just pray we all come back safe and sane. hehe its gonna be a blast. Delirouse?, Toby Mac, Skillet, Lincoen Brewster, Barlow Girls..like WOW. im soo stoked to be getting out of this town for a bit. God has been soo amiazing in all of the things that needed to get done for this to be possible for me. im like totally amaized by his way of making things work. If thats his will.. anyway ill take like lots of picts, and put them on my blog when I get back. have an awesome week/weekend all. Love ya. later.

No comments: