Thursday, December 23, 2010

Facts:
1. I got married this year. June 26th to be exact.
2. I love veggies. I sometimes crave them.. haahaa
3. this year ill be 31, and im going to yet another bsb concert, and first ever new kids on the block concert in july. (WOW)
4. I hate spiders
5. I still hate mushrooms
6. I love my GOD, and he loves me.. wow I still have trouble with the HE loves me part.
7. I have a love hate relationship with reading. I love to do it, but hate to start another book, unless its something i soo have to read.
8. I love waking up to my husband in the morning. it makes me smile. and thank GOD that he brought us together.
9. I love to dance.
10. would love to be able to travel more.
11. sometimes I giggle so much I start to snort, and sound like im hyperventalating. its really funny.. and embarrasing. lol
12. cant wait to have a little girl one day.
13. i sometimes will buy a necklace and ill never wear it. ill put it on and take it off. wierd.
14. ice cream makes me sneeze.

2 comments:

joni said...

awesome .. hahaha i did not know that about the necklace thang.. lol

Brown Eyed Girl said...

hehe yeah its something i try not to do. but I do have alot of necklaces that I dont wear.