Thursday, November 25, 2010




Well its defonitly been a long freaking time since I have posted ANYTHING. Hahahahaha. To be honest I didnt have anything to say for a while. I went through alot in the past 3 years. (WOW that long?? yikes!!) What can I say? I am the queen of procrastination, espessially when it comes to writing. Believe me, iam not a writer. I once thought of it, but its not my thing.

So, lest see whats new?? Hmmm? Well I got married!!! FINALLY. only been waiting for this like my whole life. I kinda gave up when I met Aaron. But God showed me that HE was in control and when I least excpected it, there Aaron was. I always heard the stories about ppl finding that specail someone, when they were not looking..blah blah blah. And it always frustrated me. Made me sooo mad. But like I said, God isin control. and HE knows exactly what HE is doing. He knew I was ready.. But AAron took a bit more time. Anyway thats the short version. LOL

So now I have a BIGGER family, and more love than I could count on my hands and feet. I am trully blessed. all I can say right now is that, GOD is soo awesome and I am trully nothing without him.

My cousin Laura is getting married!!! in like march!! soo stoked for her. shes soo happy. this will mark the 3rd wedding in one year. CRAZY hey? but soo happy for her. its been a whirl wind. GOD only knows what else is in store. :)

No comments: