Wednesday, December 29, 2010


DAY 2 The person I have been closest to the longest



MY dear sis. she has been my best friend for a long time. She is and has been there for me, in so many ways I cant even tell u about it all. she listens to me tell her useless stories, eveyday babble, and when I need a shoulder to cry on she is right there. She is also not afraid to tell me like it is. and I love her soo much. I cant even imagine my life without her there to tell my latest new thing too, or just to talk. I also love that she has been there when I was crying out to God for a husband. and her heart broke with mine, when all I knew was heartbreak and sorrow. BUT God did and has always answerd mine and her Prayrs, because I have another Best friend. and I love him sooo much. I dont know where I would be without him in my life as well. we were married on june 26th , 2010. heres to the rest of my life. :)

3 comments:

joni said...

awww Barbie.. (sniff sniff)
you are the sweet one.. never showing irratation if we are interrupted, (like a thousand times in a conversation - ha or even while shopping!!) and your never worried if our plans are changed just as quickly .. you always adapt just as easy. .. and hun.. you listen to me rattle on and on and on..never even flinching ..(even when its the same christmas plans for weeks and weeks and weeks) lol.. love you (smile)

thanks for the post sis.. you touched me heart.

joni said...

PS i loved that little truck.
.. fun times..

Brown Eyed Girl said...

you welcome sis. u are my best friend. and I loves ya.. I had fun making that post. and putting that pic up.. hehe I loved that truck too. it was fun. and we had some fun times in that truck!!
I try to be a good sister. haha I know im not perfect, not at all. but I try. I dont mind lidtening to your christmas talk, or whatever it is u are talking about. it means I get to spend time with you. hehe
anyway loves you lots. and miss u sometimes. HUGS