Sunday, February 24, 2008

Five Things

Songs make me smile:

  1. Sway, the version by Michael Buble
  2. Beautiful One, by Jeremy Camp
  3. If I had a million Dollars by The Barenaked Lady's.
  4. Beautiful Day by U2
  5. A Day Nobody Died by Nickelback

Things I like about me:

  1. My eyes
  2. My shoulders
  3. My lips
  4. My gentleness, I suppose. Im not always gentle, but when Iam I like me.
  5. As FRUSTRATING as they are most of the time. my chest. lol

People Who make me smile:

  1. GOD. nuff said
  2. Joni always a blessing to be around.
  3. Greg luv him to pieces
  4. Fran .R. shes so fun
  5. ahem.. Mr. so fine..lol
Movies that make me smile:
  1. Princess Bride
  2. Willow
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. Spaceballs
  5. Pirates 1,2 & 3

Things that make me feel GODs Blessings:

  1. Sunsets & Sunriese.
  2. Family & Freinds
  3. The smell of spring/summer..yes there is a smell..
  4. Music
  5. Flowers white lilys are my fave.
  6. A really good chat with a friend
  7. Going for long walks
  8. My place
  9. Chocolate
  10. Knowing that as hard as it is to believe GOD loves me. Even when I fail, mess up, or disapoint, HE loves me. He will never leave or forsake me. hes my protection and my defender. wow..

(ok that was more than 5 but who cares.. lol)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm doing this one...I probably already did it, but can't remember so I'll do it again!

joni said...

aww i make you smile..

Nice list barbie.. i might have to do this as well..

BTW i did get that cream/spray for you.. i will drop it by tomorrow.