Monday, March 10, 2008

  • DO YOU SNORE? UMM I say no.. but my friends/family say yes.
  • LOVER OR A FIGHTER? Im Both sometimes, but mostly a lover.
  • WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Loosing the ppl I care about most.
  • AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO BUILDER? I could be, when I was younger I enjoyed playing with it. making houses.n stuff.
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY TV"? its overdone,, too much of it out there,.
  • DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?no serie bob..
  • WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?Of cource.. werent we all.
  • HOW IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? ..umm it has its moments.
  • WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? grey..
  • DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? umm yes.. lol
  • HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? no but maybe one day i will.. we will see
  • ANY SECRET TALENTS?hmmm secret talents?? dunno
  • WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? right now somewere hot and tropical..
  • HAVE YOU EATEN SUSHI?yes.. whe I was in Paris I had it.. it was gooood
  • HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? no should I have?
  • DO YOU GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE OZONE? well I am and Im not.. it all depends on what I feel is more important at the time..
  • HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? Umm dont know and dont really care.. no like em.
  • CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? if I tried reeeeal hard.. maybe but right now no
  • HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? yes
  • ARE SPEEDO'S HOT? umm in Terrace noooo anywere else? maybe
  • WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? mmm meat.. hehe
  • IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? Friggen better be.. LOL LORD only knows
  • DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?.Printing soso. handwritting? no.
  • WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Perfume in lotion, dust, and old silly men.
  • WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? yesterday
  • IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE? I dont care.. but no
  • DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?Depends.
  • HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?If I have to eat them.. in the paoched form of eggs benidict..mmmm
  • ARE BLONDES DUMB?.. I dont think you can narrow it down to only blonds, cuz there are alot of "stupid" ppl out there and they are all different colors..
  • WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? who knows.. sock heaven??
  • WHAT TIME IS IT? 8:34 pm.
  • DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Barbie, Barbster, Barbalooie, Barbarella, Barbwire.ect.
  • IS MC DONALD'S DISGUSTING? Umm yes.. totally 100%.. it makes me ill just thinking about it
  • WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Like 5 hours ago.
  • DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Showers baby.. oh yeah.
  • IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? umm hello.. hehehe in some ppls hearts.
  • ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? umm not really the dark but what is/or might be in it..
  • WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Besides Coffee?? ill get back to you..
  • CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? eeeww I hate peanut Butter.
  • HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? no.. never.
  • HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? once.
  • IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Not entierly, cuz sometimes they are good.. but only when needed.
  • ARE YOU WEARING SOCKS? yes.
  • HAVE YOU EVER HITCH HIKED?nooo are you crazy?? lol
  • WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown.
  • WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wow, like soo many times.. cant count.
  • DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? mostlyWHOSE LIFE IS BETTER? cant say..
  • ARE YOU PSYCHIC? nooo
  • HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? no I dont think so.
  • DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Can play Piano by ear.. not real well.. but it works.. i suppose.
  • CAN YOU SKATEBOARD? LOL no.
  • DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Depends, sometimes I do.. but I never really get to enjoy it.
  • DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? Sometimes.. LOL its only when im really laughing hard.
  • DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? I believe in GOD.
  • IS A DOG A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? to some pll.. I dont like dogs..sry
  • YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?I dont like it, it does happen.. but I dont like it.
  • CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? umm with great effort..lol its hilariouse!!
  • DOES YOUR MOM KNOW YOU HAVE A BLOG? haha i am not sure. i think so.
  • WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Popcorn.. hehe
  • DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH? no.. but I wish I could
  • DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Hmmm ill let you wonder about that for a while..
  • WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?TIM FLAIMING HORTONS!!!
  • DO YOU SHOP AT ONLINE? i window shop online.
  • FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? Oh boy thats a loaded one: Delirouse, Dc Talk, Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Third Day, The Fray, Hillsong United, Thousand Foot Krutch, David Crowder band, Skillit, Cold play, And SOOOOO MUCH MORE BELIEVE ME..

3 comments:

joni said...

whoot whoot way to go Barbie.. i can't believe how much you are blogging lately.


i will try to stop by timmys and sit with you on your break soon.

later gater.

Stephanie said...

Holy moly! Such a colorful blog entry. Very nice. Hahahahahaha, sock heaven.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

thank you thank you.. your welcome.. it was nothing.. LOL ok it took effort. hehe anyway yes sis, whenever you get the chance.. my breaks are always diferent. try around like 10am to 10:30... should be ahight. "wink" ttfn