Monday, May 26, 2008

Well here they are..MY SHOES!!! I finally got them.. arent they purdy!! ok I thought they were pinkish...but im sooo glad they are red. they will go soo good with my shoes. I tell you everytime I go into Urban Colors I wanna buy the whole store.. and believe it or not I didnt buy another purse..lol I cant wait till August now.. and if anyone cares to know, my birthday is in a week..(june 4th..hint nudge..lol) hehehe yes I still kindof get excited about that.. weird hey? im not getting any younger.. but im alright. Ive been thinking about what the future will hold.. and I think this year will be a fun one.. later all

2 comments:

Roberta said...

LOL...Cute shoes Barb but I think they would go better with your *black dress* not your *shoes*! TEE-HEE!! LOL...ur funny..and congrats on NOT buying another purse!! Seen one the other day and thought of u!! Tee-Hee!!
L8ter Barb!

Jenny said...

Those are fabulouso!!